In this interview, Stacey Copeland talks about representing her country at football and boxing, as well as Pave The Way, a project which promotes gender equality. Stacey now goes into schools, communities and businesses to promote gender equality.
In The Logros
- Interview with Lisa Morton – It’s All About PR – Purposeful Relationships
- Interview with Stephanie Newton – Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Interview With Karim Samani – Owner of TechCleaners
- Interview With Umar Ali – Digital Influencer Marketing
- Interview with Boxer and Promoter of Gender Equality – Stacey Copeland
ANS Group Apple AqueousDigital Attachment Body Composition Expert Buddhism Chris Fletcher Christoph Spiessens Clinical Hypnotherapy Coca-Cola Commonwealth Games David Tasker Diamond Hypnotherapy Gary Neville Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce Ikigai Jamie Barr Karim Samani KComms Kristina McGuirk Manchester Buddhist Centre Manchester United Meditation Mona Living Paul Cheetham Pave The Way Personal Branding Personal Training Pie Analysis Salford University Scott Fletcher MBE Sedulo Seven52 Social Chain Group Spirituality Stacey Copeland Stephanie Newton Steve Bartlett Steve Chambers TechCleaners Umar Ali Unity Radio UP Manchester Warner Young Entrepreneur of the Year