Scott Fletcher MBE is a Manchester-based entrepreneur who at the age of 22 set-up ANS Group, and hasn’t looked back. Scott popped into Unity Radio to tell us his story. Scott also gave some great advice on staying motivated, apprenticeships, and some of the secrets behind his success.
In The Logros
- Interview with Lisa Morton – It’s All About PR – Purposeful Relationships
- Interview with Stephanie Newton – Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Interview With Karim Samani – Owner of TechCleaners
- Interview With Umar Ali – Digital Influencer Marketing
- Interview with Boxer and Promoter of Gender Equality – Stacey Copeland
ANS Group Apple AqueousDigital Attachment Body Composition Expert Buddhism Chris Fletcher Christoph Spiessens Clinical Hypnotherapy Coca-Cola Commonwealth Games David Tasker Diamond Hypnotherapy Gary Neville Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce Ikigai Jamie Barr Karim Samani KComms Kristina McGuirk Manchester Buddhist Centre Manchester United Meditation Mona Living Paul Cheetham Pave The Way Personal Branding Personal Training Pie Analysis Salford University Scott Fletcher MBE Sedulo Seven52 Social Chain Group Spirituality Stacey Copeland Stephanie Newton Steve Bartlett Steve Chambers TechCleaners Umar Ali Unity Radio UP Manchester Warner Young Entrepreneur of the Year