Scott Fletcher MBE is a Manchester-based entrepreneur who at the age of 22 set-up ANS Group, and hasn’t looked back. Scott popped into Unity Radio to tell us his story. Scott also gave some great advice on staying motivated, apprenticeships, and some of the secrets behind his success.
In The Logros
- Interview with Lee Duckworth at Sebolin Consultancy
- Interview with Karl Morris, Business and Individual Coach from KRL Consulting.
- Interview with Richard Holmes, Health & wellbeing Expert at Westfield Health
- Interview with Bob Buckley from Twelve Scholars Training Consultancy
- Interview with Danny Williams from Next Level Consultancy (Marketing)
ANS Group Apple AqueousDigital Attachment Body Composition Expert Buddhism Chris Fletcher Christoph Spiessens Coca-Cola Commonwealth Games David Tasker Gary Neville Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce Ikigai inspirational Jamie Barr Karim Samani KComms Kristina McGuirk Manchester Buddhist Centre Manchester United Marketing Meditation Mona Living Paul Cheetham Pave The Way Personal Branding Personal Training Pie Analysis Salford University Scott Fletcher MBE Sedulo Seven52 Social Chain Group Social Media Spirituality Stacey Copeland Steve Bartlett Steve Chambers TechCleaners Umar Ali Unity Radio UP Manchester Warner Young Entrepreneur of the Year