An interview for the Logros show, where Lee Dinsdale talks to Christoph Spiessens in the studio. Christoph is an Ikigai coach and also a speaker on spirituality and mental health in the workplace. Here we look at why focusing on mental health is so important.
In The Logros
- Interview with Barry Leahey about How his Business is Literally Child’s Play!
- Interview with Gwen Richards, from Fighting Spirit, Non Contact Boxing Fitness Coach
- Interview with Jamie Hall From Hall & Co, Property Developers
- Interview with Chris Irwin & James Lowe – from Inspirational School Edstart
- Interview with Lisa Morton – It’s All About PR – Purposeful Relationships
ANS Group Apple AqueousDigital Attachment Body Composition Expert Buddhism Chris Fletcher Christoph Spiessens Coca-Cola Commonwealth Games David Tasker Diamond Hypnotherapy Gary Neville Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce Ikigai inspirational Jamie Barr Karim Samani KComms Kristina McGuirk Manchester Buddhist Centre Manchester United Meditation Mona Living Paul Cheetham Pave The Way Personal Branding Personal Training Pie Analysis Salford University Scott Fletcher MBE Sedulo Seven52 Social Chain Group Spirituality Stacey Copeland Stephanie Newton Steve Bartlett Steve Chambers TechCleaners Umar Ali Unity Radio UP Manchester Warner Young Entrepreneur of the Year