An interview for the Logros show, where Lee Dinsdale talks to Christoph Spiessens in the studio. Christoph is an Ikigai coach and also a speaker on spirituality and mental health in the workplace. Here we look at why focusing on mental health is so important.
In The Logros
- Business Development Courses – Interview with Rebecca Bonnington, Founder of Tricres
- Employment Law & HR – Interview with Lindsey Bell, MD of Peach Law Limited
- Running a Hotel Chain – Interview with Marc Rahola, CEO of OD Group
- Running a Hotel in Ibiza – Interview with Diego Calvo, Owner of Concept Hotels
- Running a Restaurant in Ibiza – Interview with Antonio D’Ambrosio, Owner of Trattoria Del Mar
ANS Group Apple AqueousDigital Attachment Body Composition Expert Buddhism Chris Fletcher Christoph Spiessens Coca-Cola Commonwealth Games David Tasker Employment Law Gary Neville Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce HR Ibiza Ikigai inspirational Jamie Barr KComms Kristina McGuirk Lindsey Bell Manchester Buddhist Centre Manchester United Marketing Meditation Paul Cheetham Pave The Way Peach Law Personal Branding Personal Training Salford University Scott Fletcher MBE Sedulo Seven52 Social Chain Group Social Media Spirituality Stacey Copeland Steve Bartlett Steve Chambers Unity Radio UP Manchester Warner Young Entrepreneur of the Year